Seal Software Careers – Join the market leader in Contract Discovery and Analytics and become part of our innovative team.
Seal Software seeks to employ staff who are highly skilled in relevant areas of expertise and are looking to further their careers. Current vacancies are listed below, but if you believe we should hear about what you have to offer Seal, feel free to send your Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com clearly stating the position you are interested in.
Please note: Seal Software does not accept unsolicited candidates from recruitment agencies for vacancies on our careers page.
Location: NYC, San Francisco, West Coast
Reports To: Professional Services Director
Years of Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree and Proven Relevant Experience
The Consultant owns the technical deployment and configuration of ongoing delivery of Seal projects working on high profile client engagements. Working with the Project Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for project delivery, including custom solutions design and implementation. Java scripting skills and experience with regular expressions language or linguistic analysis is also desirable. Knowledge of the GATE architecture and processing is also of significant value.
The role requires experience in high level design of solutions across enterprise scale programs. You may be required to lead teams of consultants and developers and must have demonstrable experience of customer engagement, pre-sales and stakeholder management.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Building client relationships as a trusted advisor
- Consulting with clients to build vision, determine requirements, perform system and architectural design
- Developing client contract information and other data management strategies
- Creation of custom contract information extraction and information identification policies
- Analysis and high-level design of strategy, process, architecture and solution development
- Solution deployment, configuration, testing and client training
- Advising clients on successful governance and change management strategies to ensure successful adoption of the solution
- Managing technical team leaders
- Potential involvement in pre-sales activities, including delivering presentations and product demonstrations
- Participate in development of the professional services practice domain IP and methodology
- Undergraduate college degree
- Client facing consulting background with a record of delivering complex technical solutions within defined timeframes and budgets
- Experience of standard project methodologies
- A working knowledge of regular expressions language
- Java scripting skills (Java, GATE and Regular Expressions)
- Excellent communication, relationship building and workshop facilitation skills
- Process re-engineering and documentation
- Change management
- Contract Lifecycle Management, Content or Document Management Technology experience a plus
- At least 3 years’ experience in a technical solution role related to contract management process and content
- 25% potential travel
- English: Fluent
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.